Sunday, January 25, 2009

Play Date with the Pages

After many, many rainy and cold days, today was a gorgeous day. Lots of sunshine and beautiful blue skies. We called Freddie and Jen Page to see if they wanted to bring the kids to meet us at Parc Montjuzet. The last time I went to the park was when Clarrette and I went walking there back in November. That day, we were the only ones in the park. Today was a completely different story. There were families everywhere, couples jogging, people everywhere walking their dogs. They even had a little mobile store that was selling cotton candy and waffles covered in Nutella (this is a pretty big deal considering NOTHING is open on Sundays here). The view from the park is probably my favorite one of the cathedral and the city.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thanks for putting up pictures of the Page family. I miss them so much and I guess this helps- even though I'm crying. It is beautiful there. Please tell Jennifer I'm pregnant...i haven't been able to get in touch with her.
Thanks so much
Sandy (freddie's sister)