Sunday, August 16, 2009

The French and Their Speedos

Since living in France, Matthew and I have seen our fair share of speedos on French, Spanish, and Italian beaches. The idea that these men consciously choose to wear such little pieces of fabric (when there are many, many other bathing suit options in the stores) boggles the mind. There is a blog I enjoy reading that is written by a British mum living in France. Unfortunately her family is moving back to the UK, and I will miss her tales of life here in France. Yesterday, she posted a blog about speedos. Anyone who has spent time on a French beach or pool (or in her case, a water park) can relate. Her blog definitely had me laughing, so I thought I would share. Enjoy!
http://whatfrenchdream.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-which-my-equilibrium-was-unbalanced.html

No comments: