Sunday, November 9, 2008

Apartment

Matthew and I worked really hard this weekend trying to get the apartment "finished". All day Saturday was spent hanging kitchen cabinets (which included drilling holes into cement walls!). Today Matthew build bed risers for the guest bed so we could store stuff under the bed. All of the work was well worth it. This is the first night that I have sat in our living room and not looked around and seen boxes everywhere! Here are some pictures, but there is also an open invitation to come see it for yourself!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim, this looks fantastic! I love (as usual) your decorating! All your hard work has definitely paid off. And the kitchen looks great too (tell Matthew it looks great!)

Jen said...

Kim! I love it!! It looks so cozy. You are very good at decorating. You are totally going to have to come over and help me when we get there. Great job!!