Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jacob Rolling Over...Almost

2011_03 298b

Before I lose half my readers, let me assure you, I understand this post will probably bore most of you to tears.  A baby almost rolling over isn't exactly entertaining.  I get that.  The only reason that I am posting these videos is because we live in France.  Our families live in the US.  I already feel guilty enough that they are missing so much of Jacob's first months of life, but when he reaches (almost) milestones, I feel really bad that they (and by 'they' I am mostly talking about the grandmas) don't get to see it in person. 

So, without further ado (for those of you who are still reading this), here is Jacob almost rolling over! 


He is oh-so close!

3 comments:

Liene said...

Waiting for the next video :) Won't be long!

Barbara said...

How cute is he? I just want to start munching on his cheeks!

Amber said...

So close! I love how he got sidetracked by the thumb in his mouth in the second one. I think it's great that we've got the internet for sharing milestones with friends and family far away.