Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tummy Time!

 2011_03 117

Jacob used to HATE to be on his stomach.  Because he was colicky, the last thing I wanted to do was anything that made him cry more!  We didn't do a lot of tummy time the first three months, and have been working hard the last month to make up for it.  I have found the best place to do it is on our bed.  I can lie down facing him and that seems to make it more tolerable.

Here is some video of our tummy time this morning. And PS- I don't know what I hate more- my normal voice, or my 'mommy' voice....


Ok, so after a quick clean-up, we were back in action (well after Jacbo rested for a little bit.  Tummy time is hard work!). 


Now to show off his new trick.  He figured out that if he face plants into the bed and pushes his legs he can move forward!  Crawling, here we come!

No comments: