Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Mom is Here!

My mom arrived on Saturday!!!! She flew into Lyon last Wednesday and spent the rest of the week with her brother, Bob, and his wife, Colette (there are pictures from their wedding in October on my blog). Saturday morning, Bob and Colette drove Mom to Clermont. We had a nice afternoon showing them around Jaude and Chamalieres. We even took a ride on the Ferris Wheel; Bob opted to stay safe and sound on the ground. We also went into the cathedral for the first time, I am ashamed to say, since moving to Clermont. I made 'Killer Lasagna' for dinner and Mom bought a delicious Black Forest cake from a bakery in Chamalieres for dessert. Bob and Colette returned to Lyon after dinner. We went to bed fairly early Saturday night, because Sunday morning we headed to Paris. But that is for another blog entry...


1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi! I am so glad your Mom is there with you guys for Christmas. It looks like y'all are having lots of fun. Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas! See you soon! :)