Friday, December 5, 2008

Parc Montjuzet

Every Friday, the girls (Bene, Robin, Clarrette, and I) get together to walk. Usually we walk in town, starting at Place de Jaude. This week Clarrette suggested we go to Parc Montjuzet. The park is just outside of town, and it is up on a hill so the views are amazing. Bene and Robin couldn't come this morning, so Clarrette and I planned to meet there at 9:00. I looked at the map and it didn't seem to be that far from our apartment so I decided to walk there. Distance wise, it isn't that far. However, after the first 1/2 mile or so, it is straight up hill. It was also very windy today. There were gusts of wind that would literally move me around (it didn't help that I was already struggling up the hill). The sun was just coming up over the mountain, so as I waited on Clarrette I walked around taking some pictures of the sun coming over the mountains behind the Cathedral.

No comments: