Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday

So, we are back at McDonalds...again. Each time we come we have to buy something so that we will be allowed to use their wi-fi. Today, Matthew made me order. And I did! Okay, so even though I ordered "deux moyen Sprite et moyen frites (2 medium Sprites and a medium fry) and I got 2 Sprites AND 2 fries...I still consider it a success!


I am trying to post pictures to some of the previous blogs, but the internet connection is really, really, really slow. So if I am not successful today, make sure to keep checking back and scroll down to see if pictures have been added.


We miss everyone like crazy, but we are doing well. It still feels like we are just on vacation, and we are trying to get as much done before that feeling wears off!

4 comments:

John Bolton said...

Thanks for the call. It was great to hear from you guys. Have fun with the appartment hunting. I hope you find something soon. We were house hunting today. Found one east of Clemson on 88. Don't know the price yet...Katy met the neighbors, go figure....
Love ya,
Dad and Katy

Jeff Brookman said...

Tell Matthew that I am sorry that my Maryland Terapins sent him out of the country on such a bad note. Hope all is well in France...Anderson rocks!
Jeff and Rachel

John Bolton said...

Hi there. Glad you found the Mc Ds. So glad to hear you are safe and sort of settled.
Love ya,
Dad

Jen said...

Hey girl! Thinking about y'all. Can't wait to see some pictures. Have you decided on an apartment? I was looking at ikea.com last night and they have some kitchen cabinets and such.. I am thinking we may go that route should our kitchen be cabinet-less. Since we sold our home so quickly we may be moving up our move date.. not by much though.. like, maybe two weeks so the first week of Jan. Can't wait!!